Over-wintered Nuc - Available September
You will need to provide your Ag Vic Beekeeper Registration for transfer form.
SHIPPING NOT AVAILABLE - PICKUP OR LOCAL DELIVERY ONLY
Available late December or early January weather pending - Date to be confirmed.
5 Frame, Nucleus Hive, with a new season, mated queen, from my own hives.
Health of hive is tested for AFB at Gribbles, cetificate will be available.
These nucs will have come from splits I made in March and I will look after them over winter so they will be ready to go in September.
Personal checks welcome upon arrangement, prior to pickup or installation.
If you want me to install your nuc, you will need to add the instillation option to your purchase. You will get 45min of my time as a one off, to help you get started and go through the basics.
If you have signed up for a mentoring package - Nucleus will be installed for FREE.
Your Nucleus hive will come with:
- A brand new Hive doctor, corelfute box
- 5 frames worth of bees, bursting to get out
- New season open mated queen, mised genetics, from my hives
- Queen will be marked
- Nuc will have stores (pollen and honey/nectar)
- Vareity of brood from eggs, larvae & capped brood
- Laying pattern will be checked before delivery
- Health will be checked before delivery
- Will be tested for AFB, comes with certificate AFB free, test results will also be available
Proof of registration before pickup of delivery
To keep bees you must register with the Agriculture Victoria.
It is free if you do it online for under 5 hives.
It is a requirement that I fill in a hive disposal form so I will need to record your registration before I can hand over the nuc.